Advanced Replication

From: Ashwath Kakhandiki <ashwath_at_bluedog.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:03:42 -0800

I am using Advanced Replication (for a high availability database) in Oracle 8i. The 2 database servers need to be accessed from one PC (which will be used by me, the DBA). The secondary server is going to be near me (in my office), while the other (primary server) is going to be either at Abovenet or Exodus (or a similar commericial hosting facility). Can anyone tell me a secure method of talking to both theses databases from a single machine? Thanks a lot.
---Ashwath Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 16:03:42 CST