Using pkunzip in stored procedure

From: <manonbar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:11:02 GMT

Hello,
Trying to add the ability to locate and unzip a file in a directory through a stored procedure. I am using Windows NT with Oracle 8.1.5i enterprise. I need this to work on the fly for the user, so I am not looking for command line or batch capability, but rather need to get it into a stored procedure. I had success with this in SQL Server, but find no such commands that work inside Oracle's stored procedures. Is this possible?
Tim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 12:11:02 CST