An Oracle Error I don't understand.

From: <texsura_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:31:05 GMT

Hello all,

I'm using perl to access our database. I wrote a script that will do a simple replacement in a column. The script worked last week but now when I try and run it I get this error:

ORA-01653: unable to extend table SYSTEM.TSOWEB by 1902 in tablespace TOOLS (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute) at magix_images.pl line 82.

Can someone please decript this error, or teach me to fish and show me a place to research oracle errors.

Thank you,
Gary

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 09:31:05 CST