unable to start reports server

From: Jan Prause <prause_at_mail.cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:58:13 +0000

Hello!

I am Student who works at a firm and i shall install the Oracle Application Server. I managed to run Forms applications with the OAS but

now I'm trying to run reports with the OAS. The whitepaper says how i shall install the reports server. I did so, but I am unable to start the

report server. It says to start manually I should type 'rwmts60 -listen <reportservice name>' (in my case '60repserv'). When I try to do so, it always says something like 'Daemon is unable to listen at this port'. So

i tried to use another port but it told me I used the wrong syntax. I hope you understand my problem, although my english is bad. If anyone can help me, please answer!

Sincerly
Jan Prause Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 08:58:13 CST