Oracle and CA Unicenter AHD

From: Eilif A. Heyerdahl <heyerdah_at_dhcp-092153.itea.ntnu.no>
Date: 15 Mar 2000 11:58:44 +0100

Has anyone used CA Unicenter AHD in combination with Oracle 7.3.4?

I want to enlargen some of the fields in the database, and I'm looking for a way to submit solutiontext to affected end user.

--
Eilif A. Heyerdahl
Norwegian University of Science and Technology Received on Wed Mar 15 2000 - 04:58:44 CST