Re: May I have Your Opinion Please?

From: Atta ur-Rehman <atta707_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:12:38 GMT

hi there,

sounds good for a procrastinator;)

i think this web-site development course is taking more than it should, perhaps java programming should get half of web-site development hours for perhaps an in-depth intro to OOPs paradigm.

good luck then in your course.

ATTA In article <8akr7f$317$1_at_newsmaster.pathcom.com>, "David Granger" <davgran_at_pathcom.com> wrote:
> I am on the brink of signing up for an Oracle Database Developer
course
> leading to an Oracle Certified Professional Certificate. The course is
> comprised of the following sections:
>
> Business Systems Analysis (60 hours)
> Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL (60 hours)(Exam 1Z0-001)
> PL/SQL Program Units (60 hours)(Exam 1Z0-101)
> Developer 2000: Building Forms I (60 hours)(Exam 1Z0-121)
> Web Site Development (60 hours)(MS Frontpage)
> Developer 2000: Building Forms II (60 Hours)(Exam 1Z0-122)
> Developer 2000: Building Reports (60 hours)(Exam 1Z0-123)
> Java Programming (60 hours)
>
> The course spans 11 months, three evenings per week and costs
approximately
> US $6000.00.
>
> My background includes Database Development using, over the years,
Dataease
> for DOS, Paradox 4-5-7-8 & 9 for Windows and presently I'm coding in
Delphi

--
getting the meanin' of data...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:12:38 CST