Private consulting for small business

From: Jason Archambeau <jarchambeau_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:59:46 -0500

Tired of working with recruiters and headhunters to find good Oracle help Want to save some money but still turn out a great product? Would you like a closer relationship with your contracted help Need a consultant who really cares about the end-product? You should try a small, personal consulting service!

I am a private consultant from Melbourne Florida who specializes completely in Oracle databases and related products. If you have development work or design requirements and need someone right away, give me a call or email me. As a private consultant, I don't bring the heavy overhead of a large management base and staff. You pay for the hours I work, not for the time it takes a manager to write a proposal.

My company is jThomas Consultants, and is just beginning to grow. I carry no full-time staff so that costs are kept down and I only take on projects that I can finish (the work don't get farmed off to some 3rd party). I have 10 years of hands-on Oracle experience in both Database Administration and Development (on both UNIX and Windows NT). I am also a contracted Professional Instructor for Learning Tree International's
(www.learningtree.com) Oracle group.

As a corporate partner of Brooks & Associates & Koster Associates
(www.koster.net) I can help your small company meet Oracle Training needs.
Let us customize a training solution for you!

I am open to travel for short term contracts, but am always ready to talk business with serious clients. I use a local Florida Software Development company, CSI, to partner with for large-scale contracts that require expertise outside the Oracle arena.

Check out my website at www.jthomas-us.com or email me, Jason Archambeau, at jasona_at_jthomas-us.com and let me see if I can help you. Received on Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:59:46 CST