Linux & Enterprice Manager

From: Kees van Veen <k.v.veen_at_orades.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:49:11 +0100

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to install a plug for netscape that it understands "Oracle Enterprice Manager"
I installed jdk / jre 1.1.8v1 and the Java plug from blackdown.org and it doesn't work
The webserver doesn't recognise the plugins and send the msg that the plug "application/x-jinit-applet;version=1.1.7.8.1". is not installed..

Next thing i did was edit the mime-types from netscape and put them manualy in the mime-list ..

Off course it doesn't work again.

Anybody knows the solution..

I run debian 2.1 (potato / frozen), jdk & jre 1.1.8v1 & Javaplug 1.1.2 from Blackdown, netscape 4.7 (plugger installed)

Thanx, Greetz KC Received on Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:49:11 CST