Oracle - platform question....

From: KRM <malleykr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:02:53 GMT

Hello.

We are developing an oracle application that is on an NT server. We are developing mostly in Win NT, but have one programmer who is using Win 98. Are there any problems/issues involved in running this application on Win 95? Will there be problems in the fact that one person is developing in 98 instead of NT? Any idea where I could go to find this information?

Thanks a lot!
Kristen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Mar 13 2000 - 15:02:53 CST