Re: new to indexes

From: Kevin A Lewis <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:29:26 GMT

Try selecting against USER_INDEXES and USER_IND_COLUMNS for your own schemas indexes. For another schema you have access replace USER_ with ALL_ or if appropriate change USER_ for DBA_ which if accessible will show for all schemas.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD) - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich United Kingdom)

                        <Kevin_A_Lewis_at_Hotmail.com>