Learning Oracle

From: Josh Akins <joshakins_at_>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:07:08 -0800

Hello,

I am looking to learn/use oracle. I won't lie, my motivation is the money associated with the job. I am currently a database programmer, using MS Access, SQL, and VB extensively. I am wondering the best way to go about learning Oracle and if pursuing certification is a waste of time and paper as it is with microsoft certs? Thanks. Received on Sun Mar 12 2000 - 23:07:08 CST