Do not visit this website !!!

From: Chiltown Worldwide <chiltown_at_nycmail.com>
Date: 2000/03/11

Two weeks ago, someone posted a message stating that no one should visit http://come.to/chiltown This has caused our web servers to become overloaded and we had to switch to another provider. Any information or assistance in tracking down the offending party should be sent to our attention.

Chiltown Worldwide
Webmaster Received on Sat Mar 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CST