The Data Administration Newsletter - News

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:15:03 -0500

Re: The Data Administration Newsletter -- http://www.tdan.com

Just a quick note to let you know that the content for the next issue of TDAN.com has been selected and the articles are being finalized at this moment. The new issue will be announced on 4/1/00 and will cover important topics including ...

It is not too late to visit the 11th issue of The Data Administration Newsletter which will be posted through the end of the month. Articles in the present issue cover ...

All articles from past issues can be found in the article archives.

Also included in the present issue are job classifieds -

http://www.tdan.com/jobclass.htm, book reviews -
http://www.tdan.com/bookrev.htm, conference lists and reviews -
http://www.tdan.com/conferences.htm, vendor/product lists -
http://www.tdan.com/companies.htm, whitepapers provided by the newsletter's
sponsors, ...

If you have an article, review, list, job ad, ... that you are interested in publishing, please contact me through the newsletter. Sponsorship inquiries (rates are very reasonable) are always welcome. Comments, questions, suggestions are always welcome too. ;~)

FYI, ... TDAN.com has welcomed close to 40,000 unique visitor sessions already this issue. I greatly appreciate your interest.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner

Robert S. Seiner
Publisher, The Data Administration Newsletter - http://www.tdan.com Received on Sat Mar 11 2000 - 23:15:03 CST