SYS.UET$ mutating table

From: <jpettice_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:13:32 GMT

I'm getting a ORA-06512 error on a trigger that for each insert into Table A inserts a record into Table B. The message text tells me that it is a mutating table error. The odd thing about it is that it says that its on table SYS.UET$. Can anyone tell me what this system table is and why it may be mutating because of a trigger that hasn't been changed in 6 months. Thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 11 2000 - 06:13:32 CST