Re: newbie question - oracle schema

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:58:20 GMT

My freeware tool SQLPlusPlus will do the job.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------

+---------------------------------------------------------------

Dave Larkins <davidl_at_mint.net> wrote in message news:8ab6ug$ktc$1_at_ruby.mint.net...
> I was actually referring to the process of extracting the schema in a
pure
> text form and reloading a modified form. Export/Import don't produce
pure
> text, is there anything that does?
>
> BTW notepad has a filesize limitation that will probably make it
impractical
> to use for this purpose.
>
> Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message
> >
> > Dave Larkins <davidl_at_mint.net> wrote in message
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Are there any tool for working on an oracle database schema in a
textual
> > > form? I have just installed Oracle Personal 8 on Win 98 to get
acqainted
> > and
> > > don't find anything that will let me create and edit schema
offline
and
> > load
> > > into the Db.
> > >
> > > thanks Dave
> > >

> > What about Notepad?
> >
> > Lol
> >
> > Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 10 2000 - 20:58:20 CST