Re: newbie question - oracle schema

From: Dave Larkins <davidl_at_mint.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:12:25 -0500

I hate to be so persistent and appear so dumb, it is probably because I have spent a year working on a Sybase Db.

Export from Personal 8 doesn't give any options other than where to put the dump file. The file it dumps is not a pure text file. There are no other programs to export provided on the Personal 8 CD. Are there any other Oracle tools available to perform the dump?

Thanks in advance.

Dave