Re: Forms on the web problems..

From: Sandor Achthoven <sachthoven_at_pid.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:30:46 +0100

After following your guidelines for security and installing JVM for IE5 i also had no errors, but
still a grey area.

But after installing Developer Server 6 patch 6A, it runs OK. Now only some small problems
with permissions when i try to access the forms with IE5 on a client machine with Windows 95

Sandor

Wayne Trollip <trollw_at_chepsa.com> wrote in message news:38c4fabc$0$44106_at_hades.is.co.za...
> Hi
>
> I had the same problem with IE 5 initially and was told to do the
> following :-
>
> Open IE 5 and choose Tools then Internet Options.
> Select the security tab and click on the "zone" that your web
> will be running in. (mine was intranet)
> Click on the custom level button at the bottom.
> No click on Java custom settings button.
> Select the end permissions tab.
> Change run unsigned content to ENABLED.
> Change run signed content to ENABLED.
> Now press OK a couple of times and try your form again.
>
> You should not get the error message anymore, how at this
point