Re: How to make OLE DB work?

From: fssdfsd dsdsfsd <sdfsdf_at_dfsdfsd.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:34:31 GMT

I did this recently. You have to put the Oracle Database install CD and select to Install the Programmer Option. Select a custom install and make sure OO4O is selected. It will install a folder called OO4O with some examples in VB, Excel, etc. If you intend to use VB 5 or 6 make sure you have the DBGRID32.OCX installed on your machine or the exaples won't work as they were written in VB4.

Hope this helps

"Pat Boivin" <lori.pat_at_ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:38C32540.E3EC3F79_at_ns.sympatico.ca...
> I did it, but it was using the Microsoft SQL Server7 Enterprise Manager
GUI.