newbie question

From: Louis Frolio <frolio_at_videoshare.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:26:18 -0500

Greetings All, I was wondering if there is any reason why I would want to use "Dictionary Managed" tables spaces instead of Locally managed tables spaces? From what I have read it appears that Locally managed tables are the way to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Platform: Sun Solaris 2.7, Oracle 8i

L Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:26:18 CST