Re: ORA-07690 on OpenVMS 7.1

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:10:48 GMT

Sonya,

Forgive the question but are you sure the error was 7690? I have gone back through all my documentation (VMS specific) and con not find such an error. If this is indeed the error code, you may have to contact oracle support.

The only other possible thought is did you check the file permissions on the new init file? When modifying the file under VMS it usually default security to that of the account making the change.

HTH Brian