Re: EBU

From: LuVonda Petitt <LuVonda.Petitt_at_westgeo.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:58:40 -0600

Your script was very helpful. Since I am not familiar with Oracle this project is giving me new questions each day. One regards registering. Once I implemented an edited version of your script it gave me an error regarding my catalog database. I was notified that I needed to register something. While attempting to create and implement a register script, it asked me for a 'connect string'. Can you explain to me what that is?