Anyone having problems sending an int from jdbc to a procedure with a number param?

From: Rookie <Rookie.Programmer_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:02:29 GMT

My procedure takes a number as a parameter and I send an int via jdbc, but I get an error 1722.

I'm going to try to change to a java string object and oracle varchar2 param. But I hate to change all of the 40 procedures.

Does anyone know how to send this int to a procedure that takes a number? Received on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 03:02:29 CST