run Oracle workbench migration on oracle 8.0.4 on NT?

From: David Spaisman <davedba_at_intercall.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 02:12:10 GMT

Hello:

We are currently running an oracle application on Oracle 8.0.4. We also have a Microsoft sql server application 6.5, sp4 application that we want to convert over to Oracle ASAP.

My questions are:

  1. can we use migration workbench between oracle 8.0.4 on NT and mssql 6.5?
  2. If not, do we have to upgrade to Oracle 8.05 or must we go to Oracle 8.1.5?
  3. Does any one have any experience in working with oracle migration workbench on Oracle 8.0.4 or working with any other Oracle 8.05 or 8.1.5?

Any information will be helpful.

DAvid Spaisman Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 20:12:10 CST