Re: selecting from all_objects

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:33:19 +1100

Firends,
I do not think the problem is the actual code. If I execute the select SQL which selects the package body, it will work, and I can see all the code, but when I create a procedure to do the job, it does not work.
However the procedure can extract the package Spec. So I think there musy be some issue with oracle security which does not allow you to view pakage body within a stored procedure. Tom