OEM Diagnostic Management Pack

From: Mike <jjack_at_attcanada.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:33:49 -0800

Hi

I need the subject pack, I have tried everywhere on oracle site including otn area its not available for free/tiral download and I am working on my Performance tuning exam and I need it as quick as possible and cannot afford to buy it - would anyone like to help me by providing the subject Pack I can in exchange provide with SelfTestSoftware for OCP DBA 8.0/OCP Dev. 2.0 or Unix 7.0 Certification Manuals in PDF format

I will give access to my Driveway Account where you can upload this pack.

Your help will be highly appreciated
Ash Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 18:33:49 CST