WebDB question

From: Stefano De Giorgi <sdegiorgi_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:04:28 GMT

Hi everybody,
during the web site creation with wizard i pressed the back button and wizard gave me an error. Now WebDB tell me that there is a schema (the one I tried to create) but such schema doesn't exists. The question is:
How to drop all the info that WebDB created about the interrupted creation of the site?
--- Stefano De Giorgi Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 11:04:28 CST