References

From: Mikael Hansen <mhansen_at_cs.auc.dk>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:29:55 GMT

Hi

I have a table where I have a colunm that needs to reference another table. How do I tell i to do so, after it is created??

It must be something like this;

FOREIGN KEY (DatabaseName_ID) REFERENCES DatabaseName;

But do I have to use Update table or alter table ?? I can't make any of 'em work.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

        Mikael Hansen

"We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated.
	Resistance is Futile."