Re: OCI

From: <a.metzger_at_nmg.fr>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 14:14:34 +0100

XXX wrote:

> What you mean with "Host Array"?

With Host Arrays you can insert block in database. For example, you declare an array of int and you can directly insert this block in your SQL Query. It is faster.
For more information see : 'Host Arrays' in Oracle Documentation Release 8.1.5 ( see section 'Pro*C/C++ Precompiler Programmer's Guide).

> I am working with Delphi, Borland C++ and ProC long time and I did not
> listen about it?

How did you use ProC and Borland ???

Regards,