OCP value - Serious.

From: joon <joopark_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:10:31 GMT

Howdy
When I talk to some(?) people , they claim that MCSE is better than OCP. OK MCSE vs OCP is different area but I don't agreed with that, since you can find 40,000 MSCE , but 8000 OCP.
Not only that, Oracle is real DATABASE than SQL 7 or ACCESS. Certification can't be useful if you don't have real experience , BUT it will find good DBA from weeds.

I think Oracle Corp. has to promote more OCP s. And show power of Oracle

This is my thought not yours,

JOON Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 21:10:31 CST