8i/Linux, Load Indicator?

From: Robert T. Bunch <robert.t.bunch_at_cpmx.saic.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 19:02:29 GMT

I've been successful in getting 8i installed on RH 6.0, but I'm seeing a constant hit (about once per 30 seconds or so) in my alert log:

Tue Mar 7 14:09:42 2000
Load Indicator not supported by OS !
Tue Mar 7 14:10:15 2000
Load Indicator not supported by OS !
Tue Mar 7 14:10:49 2000
Load Indicator not supported by OS !
Tue Mar 7 14:11:23 2000
Load Indicator not supported by OS !

The installation went well, but this will be a problem (that partition will get swamped).

Any ideas what this is, or what I can do to shut it up? Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 13:02:29 CST