Computing on column and where?

From: Kurt Byrnes <kdb_at_espotmarket.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 09:27:53 -0500

Hello,

I am having difficulty with the following scenario: select a, b, (c + (select otherColumn from otherTable where otherClause) from mainTable where 3 >= value order by 3

Basically, I want to perform some calculation on a column of a table, use the computed value in the where clause, and return the computed value.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Kurt Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 08:27:53 CST