Re: ROLLBACK

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:38:07 +0100

The only thing you can do to 'reinitialize' a rollback segment is either COMMIT or ROLLBACK.
Apparently your transaction (that's what happened after the last commit or rollback) is so big, the rollback segment is full, must extend and can't because there is no space in the tablespace. In normal circumstances you would either resize a datafile or add one.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA