ROLLBACK

From: <a.metzger_at_nmg.fr>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:47:07 +0100

Hi,

I want to insert data in a database. But after few minutes, I receive this :
ORA-01562, and ORA-01650.
In the documentation it is said to "Use ALTER TABLESPACE ADD DATAFILE statement to add one or more files to the tablespace indicated". But I don't want to add files to my tablespace. Can I reinitialyze my roolback or something else ?