Re: R: DDL in a PL/SQL block?

From: RoadRaat <roadraat_at_aol.com>
Date: 07 Mar 2000 04:35:10 GMT

>You can use Dynamic Sql, this is an example:
>dynsql.exec_sql('create table TEMP as select * from dual',dummyVar);

Matteo, you are the man! Several people have suggested I use Dynamid SQL, but I didn't know how, and I haven't had the time yet to look it up. You were kind enough to practically spoon-feed it to me.

Thank you, I'll give it a try tomorrow. This will be fun.

RoadRaat Received on Mon Mar 06 2000 - 22:35:10 CST