Help with WebDB

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:13:18 -0600

I have just installed the WebDB on to y database. According to the current structure the Admin have to add users to use the customized sites. But what I want is that to create a user table and allow users to register and then, from that point on wards I want the user to be able to directly acces the web site. (i.e. logon with his username and passwords). I'm wondering how to do this?

Could someone shed some light in this area?

Sam .T

              What I do today is important because
              I'm exchanging a day of my life for it