PL/SQL Tables (i.e. "arrays") Question?

From: <Sean_at_kewi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:46:36 GMT

I have a PL/SQL of VARCHAR2 type that stores a list of words. I would like to be able to use this table like any other table in Oracle - mostly to do a NOT IN statement compared to another table.

Are PL/SQL tables searchable and usable like other tables?

If not, any ideas how to filter out data in the PL/SQL tables when compared to another table without having to for loop... through table.count?

Thanks,
Sean

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Mar 06 2000 - 14:46:36 CST