Designer Generation - Please HELP !

From: Alain Léglise Consultant <alc.info.conseil_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:09:13 GMT

Hi everybody;

I'm looking for extra help on Designer 2000. Here's my purpose :

I want to know where the generation options (Entities to tables) can be modified...
For example, the default generation name for the primary key of a table is <Table>_PK.

What should I do to change this to e.g. <Table>_PrimKey or PK_<Table> or... ?

Thank's to everyone who answers...

Alain.