server-client

From: Richard Cuello <rc370_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:12:07 -0500

Hi Guru's

    I'm used to doing work on one machine.

   I want to set up an oracle server and an oracle client to access the server with the client. Can anyone provide an over view on how to set this up. In other words, besides the computers and the networking, what do I need to set it up? what operating systems and a general overview on how to set up the oracle software.

     I want to get an understanding on how this works and hopefully will be able to use what I learn in the future.

Thanks
RC
Student Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 21:12:07 CST