ORACLE AP Invoice Interface

From: Dave <DaveTati_at_Sprynet.com>
Date: 2000/03/02

Hi all,

I am currently working on a conversion from a legacy system to bring across invoices, credit memos and expense reports into ORACLE AP. I've done some testing and I'm fine with bring across invoices but when I try to bring across expense reports it just imports them as standard invoices. Maybe I'm just missing something real silly !! There doesn't seem to any way to categorise whether the invoice coming in is a standard invoice or an expense report !!

I'm assuming that there is a way to get expense reports into AP that are correctly categorised as Expense Reports. Could someone please point me in the right direction ?

Thanks kindly for the help.

Dave. Received on Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CST