Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: John S. Giltner, Jr. <giltjr_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: 2000/03/02

Sure they do, sometimes my PC is up for 40 or even 50 hours out of every 7 days.

Remember, Microsoft re-writes the standards, like the fact that W2K's Kerberos support is not standard.

While the standard for most of the world 24x7 means 24 hours everyday for 7 days. Microsoft's standard 24x7 means 24 hours in 7 days.