CA-San Leandro- Senior Server Engineer ( 938000 )

From: eQuest.com <equest_at_equest.com>
Date: 2000/03/01

 Senior Server Engineer
 San Francisco, CA

 If you are doing 12 jobs, use 3 or more monitors/workstations,  attend 5 meetings per week and have only one title, we need to  talk. Established and rapidly growing start-up with proven  on-line commerce solution seeks a hybrid Server Guru, Oracle  DBA, Web QA/Test or Operations person (pick one) to make our  Servers sing high production, transaction volume, purchasing,  inventory, business replenishment and customer service tracking.  It sounds like a lot, and it's the reason our organization is  rising above the pack in our billion dollar niche market to real  revenue, strong customer relationships, and long term company  value.

 <P>

 You will utilize your proven experience in development,  configuration, network optimization, care and feeding of web and  database servers (Oracle 8x or Oracle 8i) in either a high  volume transaction processing web-based commerce site, a  business application for purchasing, inventory, replenishment or  finance support, or a web portal/information service. Ideal  candidate will have high volume web or data center experience  either in Operations, Database Administration, or Network  Engineering.

 <P>

 Pick one: You can come from the Oracle DBA or SQL Database world  with strong interest in applying your skills to a web-based  business and e-commerce site. Or you can optimize your Sys  Admin, Network Engineering and scripting skills to the support  of a high volume on-line transaction system with business  support features.

 <P>

 You should understand multi-level redundancy, load balancing,  failover, system architecture for performance, scalability,  reliability, and availability. Experience with Solaris systems,  and NT desirable.

 <P>

 For details, e-mail your resume to jobs_at_trinetgroup.com. Please  refer to position # EVE 00-0114-445. EOE  Venture Talent

APPLY HERE NOW:
 http://208.178.109.238/Alliance/comp.databases.oracle.misc/requi sition no/EVE000114445
eQuest - Your Job Finder
* Search thousands of top jobs