TUNING Transactions

From: Arthur <arthur_at_stario.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

Hi,
I have Oracle 8i, all transaction where created and executed from Java. The Transactions includes selects, updates and inserts statements. A Performers of these transactions very low. I created indexes on all Foreign Keys,
Activated Cost Based Optimizer on all tables (analyze table CUSTOMERS compute statistics;...)
but performance still bad. How can I improve a performance?

Thank you,
Arthur Received on Tue Feb 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST