Re: How to use the 8.05 Default Database...?

From: <nmadson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

> the default passwords that come with your database are
> user: system pword: manager
> user: sys pword: change_on_install
>
> sonya

I'm in a similar situation; but I bought the 30-day evaluation CD-pak. I can't tell if a default database was created in the installation process or not.

The only documenation that came with the CDs said to refer to Oracle's web site, but the links there say "documentation will be available soon."

Can anyone tell me how to simply get started with a database in Oracle?

Thanks,
Nolan Madson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CST