Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: 2000/02/29

I must say I am really enjoying this thread.. If we can keep it going another 60 posts I can start thinking about being an enterprise architect!! :) Seriously though, how are the precentages of RDBMS share really measured in the posts previous? Is it money? Users? Transactions? Licenses? How can you include access in such a number, microsoft even recommends you don't use Access for enterprise activity...