sqlnet and windows 2000

From: alain poupart <poupart_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:32:40 -0500

I've tried to installed Oracle 7.3.3 onto a windows 2000 workstation custom installation selected
items:
tcp/ip
oracle installer
oracle server
performance utilities
utilitites
odbc
sqlpus
sqlnet client
sqlnet server

everything install well except the sqlnet server it seems that the installer is not able to create the key in the registry I'm getting the following message:

"cannot delete NT service for sqlNet ver 2.."

if I repeat the same installation I can get "cannot create" instead on
"delete"

in both cases, the installation procedure failed and no key have been added to HKEY_currentMachine_control_currentcontrol set like it does on NT4 for the listener

does soemone as a solution on how to install sqlnet ( and Oracle 7.3.3 )on windows 2000

thanks Received on Mon Feb 28 2000 - 18:32:40 CST