Oracle training

From: Salvatore ILardo <salvo_at_www.rokeby.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:42:54 GMT

Hello,

I am an Oracle beginner and I would like to receive some advice regarding a suitable training path for a person like me.

Oracle trainings may are expensives and I would follow a step by step path rather than a full DBA training which cost at least £ 4,000. I have already installed 8.0.5 and WebDb but I think I need to start from the analysis and data model, then design a data base, etc.

My short profile is:
25 years IT professional with Unix, NT4, Novell, Networking skills.

Any advice will be very appreciate.

Regards.
Salvatore Ilardo
salvo_at_www.rokeby.com