Re: Newbie Question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:37:31 +0100

There is an order by or group by or count or anything else in your statement requiring sorting and/or hashing on disk. This done by creating a temporary segment in a tablespace in this case the tablespace temp.
The message is saying Oracle needs 128 blocks extra for this purpose (and maybe more) and that space is not available.

That said, without knowing the exact configuration of that tablespace, it is difficult to help you out.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA