Re: Compatibility with Erwin

From: News <lall_at_foo.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:31:21 +0100

How did you get the Database Connection (Erwin/Oracle) to work? I have installed
Oracle 8i, Erwin 3.5.2 and the only way to connect is via ODBC.

When I press then Connect-Button (with target database setting to Oracle 8.x)
still nothing happens. Do I need additional files (ora*.dll ).

Thanks for your help.
Oliver