Windows NT personal edition, 8i Installation problem

From: Richard Johnson <richj_at_remove.this.tairedd.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:56:32 -0800

I bought the 8i personal edition for NT. I have a training machine set up with Win NT 4.0 Server (in stand alone server) Serv Pack 4, 128 MB RAM, AMD K2-450 processor, 4 Gb of disk space. I have set it up for 2-swap files that will allow up to 240 MB and 400 MB swap files. I start the installer, and all it does is start another instance of itself.

With the system came a large amount of other disks, one of which is the Win 98 version. I installed it on another machine and the installer works from that disk. Is there anything I need to do to make the NT version work on the NT machine? Received on Sat Feb 26 2000 - 09:56:32 CST