Re: Oracle DB howto book

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:04:59 GMT

Dare,

For a basic "beginners" guide look at Oracle8 A Beginners Guide from Oracle Press. For some of the nitty-gritty of Oracle look at Oracle DBA Handbook by Kevin Loney (Oracle Press) and Advanced Oracle Tuning and Administration by Eyal Aronoff, Kevin Loney and Noorali Sonawalla (also by Oracle Press).

HTH Brian.